38MVA of Primary Electrical Power, delivered via its own dedicated substations; serviced by 3 diverse routes from the National Grid: 2 x 16MVA and 1 x 6.3MVA;
Additional 25-50 MW potential generation on-site using Fuel cells powered by natural gas: EuRODataPark has a Methane Gas Feed capable of delivering 2,400-5000m²/Hr.
• 3 Diverse Grid Connections totalling 38MVA
• 38MVA of Primary Power
• Sub-station within secure site
• Potential to increase available power to 90MVA
• Multiple sources: Natural Gas, Solar, Hydro, conventional
• Power Densities from 340w/m2 to 8,300w/m²
The park also has the potential for an extensive local solar power farm, and micro hydro schemes.
Green energy contracts (hydro & solar) can be arranged by the National Power Company.